District Manager Trainee
JYSK is an ambitious fast growing Danish Retail company with a solid financial background that values dedicated hard work. We have 44 stores in Belgium and we are planning to open many more in the coming years at a pace of 10 store openings each year. We offer to our customers a wide range of goods at competitive prices, including all kinds of articles for bedroom, bathroom, living room, window and patio. Our head office is located in Schoten nearby Antwerp.
For the 1st one year, you work in the stores, working together with one of our Store Managers or by yourself, learning everything about our company culture, store activities, store managers’ responsibilities, rules and procedures. Meanwhile, you are going to participate to a training program which will prepare you for future challenges.
The training program will run for 1 year, having 5 modules of a full week of physical trainings in the head-office. Each module is followed by 2 months in the store applying everything that you learn during the week.
Your mentor will be our Retail Manager, Dennis Landa.
Are you willing to go the extra mile to make a sale? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with constant challenges? And do you get a kick out of making a team perform? Then you might just be the one we are looking for.
While working in the store you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the team in order to achieve results
- Offering a great customer experience to our clients
- Running the daily activities of the store
- Maintaining a store 100% ready for sales and customers
- Following up on the store's KPI and make an action plan for improvements
- Implementing correctly the new procedures and concepts in the store
- Ensuring proper Stock Management
You Bring dedication and you …
- have examples of creating excellent sales results and team spirit through high energy and motivation
- have proven success with leadership
- develop Store Managers, Deputy Store Managers or other people from your team and secure best practice across organization
- are able to plan and prioritise your workday and work independently
- are a role model and naturally take the lead in all situations
- make independent decisions in a very busy and dynamic environment
- are eager to develop yourself and you have the drive and ambitions to make a career
- have strong communication skills as you are the link between stores and the head office
- you master Dutch, French and English
- you have a driving licence
We offer you:
- a training program that will prepare you to manage multiple stores
- the opportunity to develop and lead a team
- a great company culture and opportunity for career development
- an attractive salary, as well as bonuses based on achieved sales and results
- a culture with fast and practical decision at all levels in the organization
- the chance to compete, win and celebrate excellent performance
- the responsibility to influence important key figures
- meal vouchers, additional health insurance and 20% discount on JYSK products.